Let your brand be its quirky self; refine your brand story, and make sure it’s concise and digestible.
Trends are great, but it’s hard to hop onto that brief wave. Remember that people love a good story, and trend-chasing isn’t storytelling.
- Creativity: TikTok is a platform that values creativity and originality, so ads that are creative and unique are more likely to be successful.
- Relevance: Ads that are relevant to the audience and the content they are viewing are more likely to be effective.
- Engagement: TikTok is a highly interactive platform, so ads that encourage users to engage with them through comments, likes, shares, and other forms of engagement are more likely to be successful.
- Timing: TikTok ads are shown to users based on their activity and interests, so timing is crucial. Ads that are shown to users at the right time, when they are most likely to be interested and engaged, are more likely to be successful.
- Brand consistency: Ads that are consistent with a brand’s messaging, tone, and visual style are more likely to be effective, since they reinforce the brand’s image and help build trust with users.
- Targeting: TikTok offers a range of targeting options, so ads that are targeted to the right audience are more likely to be successful.
Overall, a great TikTok ad is one that is creative, relevant, engaging, timely, consistent with the brand, and targeted to the right audience.
When you’re feeling out what content works, don’t get too attached to an idea. It’s like pottery. You might think you’re making a vase, but you end up with a bowl… But hey, the bowl works (and could even be your new best-selling product)!
Short-form testing allows for quick and accessible feedback on multiple varying subjects.